понедельник, 15 октября 2012 г.

Aqua mood


It's not a secret for anybody that in a forthcoming season S/S 2013 one of the trends will be aqua theme, and I really love this trend!


The collection which expressed my view of some underwater style most of all is Alberta Ferretti, her models look like mermaids: so beautiful and mysterious, they are charming underwater princesses. The dresses are seems to be made of real sea things: seashells, seaweeds and coral's flowers. Wet hair add the image to amazing dresses.







Also I want to show you this look of Altuzarra: top made in a form of fish scales looks amazing, isn't it?

These models of Badgley Mishka and Donna Karan look like sirens, I actually imagine how wonderful girls in these dresses seat on a rocky beach somewhere in the Middeterian sea and sing songs for lost sailors. I know that in greek mythology sirens are negative characters, but I see them as adorable creatures, charming sailors. 




                  

Light flying dresses by Blumarine remind me medusa's bells, because of the shape and the material. In my opinion the first dress is a perfect outfit for a cocktail party, red carpet or  some another evening event, and the second is a good one to wear in a sunny day to walk with a friend along the beach or go shopping.



 Gorgeous maxi dresses by Farah Angsana




and Felder Felder


Love the motton blue colors in collections by Carlos Miele

                      
                 
 and Giorgio Armani




And this is a very special dress for me by Jason Wu. This color looks like the ocean in the night with moon reflection, merging with a night sky full of stars.


Hope you like this "article" and enjoy my aqua selection!)
Honestly saying it is probably not all looks that I like, because I stopped on the letter J - John Galliano on Style.com, and I just want to say that sooner or later you'll find more trends and more designers in my selection. Check the blog, thank you very much!