воскресенье, 21 октября 2012 г.

MBFW. Day 3

Today it was cold, so I decided to wear my warmy oversized jacket, in which I feel fashionable and comfortable at the same time, corall Topshop suit and, as I wrote yesterday, I decided to put on also some comfortable shoes, so I choose Zara booties I wore on the first day of MBFW.
The shows I visited today were amazing: MARI AXEL (wonderful Paris-style looks), Maroussia Zaytseva (very talented), Vitaliya Bykova (loved black and bright green models) and YeZ by Yegor Zaytsev (literally fantastical collection). The show I loved most of all was the final of the contest between young designers by DHL, their collections were tough small, but the most exciting!
P.S. Later in the end of the fashion week I'll make a special post with looks from shows I loved ;)


MARI AXEL

VITALIYA BYKOVA

FINAL OF DHL CONTEST

Yez by YEGOR ZAYTSEV