суббота, 20 октября 2012 г.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Day 1


It is my first fashion week, so it is a big honour for me to be a guest of this event.
Unfortunately, I had no opportunity to visit the first day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, but beginning today I will visit as much fashion shows as possible. My outfit for today was inspired by red colours, you can see it yourself: wine-colored Mango jacket, red top and of course red lipstick. I wanted to wear something special, something fashionable and I think I successed, because I really like my outfit.The first show I visited was Bunker Z, it is an assosiation of Vyacheslav Zaytsev' senior students: Anastasia Vereshagina (I fell in love with her maxi dresses), Alina Zalyalieva, Ekaterina Ilyukhina, Marina Maris (beautiful tints of pink and orange),  Olga Kisilenko (the last dress is gorgeous). A big thanks to Trendy for their competition, owing to them I visited this show. 
Then there was Belarus Fashion Week Show: Irina Boitsik (maxi motton blue and red dresses are my favorite), Kucherenko, Historia Naturalis (I don't know why, but this collection reminds me Dolce and Gabbana s/s2013, pleasant collection). 
After Anna Arbelina show I had to leave Manege. I went to a hockey play CSKA vs Lev. CSKA won with a score at 3:0. I really liked hockey players)) Alexander Radulov is love)

Anastasia Vereshagina

Alina Zalyalieva

Ekaterina Ilyukhina

Marina Maris

 Olga Kisilenko

Irina Boitsik

Kucherenko

Historia Naturalis



ANИA ARBELINA

At the hockey play


I was wearing:
Massimo Dutti coat
Mango jacket
Topshop top and bag
Zara booties
Diva rings
H&M sunglasses
Bracelets found in the bazaar