суббота, 20 октября 2012 г.

MBFW day 2


Today was probably the happiest day in my life! I knew that Chiara Ferragni is in Moscow now, but I couldn't believe that I will be brave enough to come and to talk to her, but I did it and she is so kind and open for people.
My outfit for today was Karen Millen corral dress. I love it so much, but it is so wonderful, I can't wear it everyday, so Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is a good reason to put it on.
The fashion shows I visited today were gorgeous: Yana Gataullina (beautiful airy dresses), Ekaterina Smolina (adorable coats and jackets) and Maria Golubeva. After three shows I was so tired because of my heels, that decided to go home and think about wearing something more comfortable for tomorrow shows.

Exhibition of fashion shows invitations, collected by the magazine "Fashion collection" for 10 years

Yana Gataullina

Ekaterina Smolina

Maria Golubeva

I was wearing
Karen Millen dress
Topshop leather jacket and bag
Tervolina shoes
Diva earrings and rings